Monday, January 18, 2010

Missionaries in Haiti

I am devastated by the tragedy in Haiti. I want so badly to hop on a plane a go there. I want to bring all those babies to be given homes, I want people to step up and do something, I WANT TO STEP UP AND DO SOMETHING. There are people who are able, who have taken action. There are organizations that are taking donations, and collecting funds to use to help with aid in Haiti. We are going to do what we can from here.

Here is an interesting blog written by missionaries who are living in Haiti. Their account of the experiences they are having are extremely interesting. Prayers are needed and as Christians we need to reach out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my blog! I appreciate your feedback and thoughts in response to what I've written!